Search or Browse our Masonry Technical Library to discover a variety of downloadable technical support literature, material specification sheets, and other important information you may need to complete a masonry project. This information is FREE to the general public and available through this website 24/7.
We support masonry construction as the preferred building option and intend to provide current and relevant information into this technical library to further promote masonry construction. Please contact us if you do not find the information you are seeking and we will help you to obtain it.
The MAC Masonry Technical Library provides a vast selection of resources compiled that can be viewed and downloaded from this website or your use such as:
• Masonry Materials – link to a variety of masonry material specifications used in masonry construction, masonry standards.
• Masonry Design – link to articles for masonry design guides and design examples.
• Masonry Construction – masonry technical notes from national authorities that link to a variety of construction specifications and recommendations.
• Masonry Fire Safety – Tech notes from the Brick Industry Association (BIA) and the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA).
• Masonry Cost Guides – Use our handy guide to establish the cost of building with masonry products.
• Masonry Energy Guides – find out how energy efficient masonry construction can be, understanding R Values/Energy Concerns.
• Masonry Codes & Ordinances – Get an brick masonry inspection checklist to use before repair or construction of masonry structures.
• Case Studies for Masonry – Find successful applications for brick and block masonry and stone masonry construction.